Skip to main content

I AM AND WILL BE

I AM AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE WITH YOU Jos 1:5 TS2009 PART B … As I was with Mosheh, so I am (and WILL CONTINUE TO BE) with you. I do not fail (loosen/release/relax/be slack) you nor forsake you. JOSHUA 1:5 PART B כַּֽאֲשֶׁ֨ר ka·'a·Sher I as הָיִ֤יתִי ha·Yi·ti have been עִם־ 'im- with מֹשֶׁה֙ mo·Sheh as I was with Moses אֶהְיֶ֣ה 'eh·Yeh I AM AND WILL BE עִמָּ֔ךְ 'im·Mach, with you לֹ֥א lo NoT אַרְפְּךָ֖ 'ar·pe·Cha [so] I will be with thee I will not fail וְלֹ֥א ve·Lo No אֶעֶזְבֶֽךָּ׃ 'e·'ez·Ve·ka. thee nor forsake Heb 13:5 Murdock … For the Lord himself hath said, I will never leave thee, nor slacken the hand towards thee. Heb 13:5 AEINT לא~S10878~~not הוא~S5086~~has רחם~S19813~~loved כספא~S10409~~money רעינכון~S20205~~your~mind אלא~S892~~but נספק~S14738~~let~suffice לכון~S10849~~for~you מדם~S11414~~whatever דאית~S732~~is לכון~S10849~~to~you הו~S5005~~He גיר~S3714~~for מריא~S12407~~The~Lord Yah aאמר~S1242~~has~said דלא~S10863~~not אשבקך~S20525~~*~I~shall~forsake~you ולא~S10871~~neither ארפא~S20231~~*~shall~I~let~go בך~S2244~~of~you אידיא~S567~~the~hand Here The Great I AM of Joshua 1:5 is actually clearly shown to be Master Yah מריא.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hinder not the fruit/allow exception clause

 In the beginning Yah commanded mankind to be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. Gen 1:28  This command was never rescended, and remains in force unto this very day. In fact Yah protects this law by making the conjugal relationship of man and wife mandatory: Exo 21:10 KJV If he take him another wife ; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish. H5772 Original:  עונה Transliteration:  ‛ônâh Phonetic:  o-naw' BDB Definition : cohabitation, conjugal rights Origin: from an unused root apparently meaning to dwell together TWOT entry: TWOT - 1650a Part(s) of speech: Noun Feminine Strong's Definition : From an unused root apparently meaning to  dwell  together; (sexual)  cohabitation: -  duty of marriage. It is a sad fact, that today a brother is given less rights in the assembly, then a woman of ancient times, causing to many to fall away.   This command also sets the foundation for the exception clause found in Matthew: Mat 5:32 RNKJV Bu

Branch or rising sun?

  Zech 3:8 My Servant the Branch/My Servant the Rising Sun Zec 3:8 KJV Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH. Zec 3:8 LBP (ES) Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, you and your fellows who stand before you; for you are marvelous men: Behold, I will bring forth the rising of the sun upon my servant. Or: my servant the rising sun To understand how ancient Jews understood the phrase "my servant the branch", as "my servant the rising sun", one must make a close inspection of related Hebrew words to get the clear picture: Samach means joy, from the picture of the sun shining upon the garden, and the rain falling upon the garden, and watching the flowers come to life and grow. zamach means joy from the picture of cutting off one of these flowers and sharing it with others. However, taking a sickle to the garden implies the pruning process.  A proces