Skip to main content

Puff or open?

 Psa 12:5 KJV For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.


Psa 12:5 LBP (ES) Because of the oppression of the poor and the groans of the needy, now will I arise, says the LORD; and I will bring salvation openly.


Psa 12:5 OANT PsPv Because of the robbery of the poor and the groans of the ill, therefore I shall arise, says Lord Jehovah, "and I shall work salvation openly."


Psa 12:5 LOGOS “Because of the misery of the poor, and because of the sighing of the needy, now will I arise,” says the Lord, “I will set them in safety; I will speak to them openly.”




Psa 12:5 HiSB מִשֹּׁ֥ד mish·Shod For the oppression עֲנִיִּים֮ 'a·ni·Yim of the poor מֵאַנְקַ֪ת me·'an·Kat for the sighing אֶבְי֫וֹנִ֥ים ev·Yo·Nim of the needy עַתָּ֣ה 'at·Tah Now אָ֭קוּם 'A·kum now will I arise יֹאמַ֣ר yo·Mar saith יְהוָ֑ה A·do·Nai; the LORD אָשִׁ֥ית 'a·Shit I will set בְּ֝יֵ֗שַׁע be·Ye·sha', [him] in safety יָפִ֥יחַֽ ya·Fi·ach [from him that] puffeth לֽוֹ׃ lo.


Psa 12:5 AEIB מטל  because of בזתא  the robbery דמסכנא  of the poor ואנקתא  and groans דבישא  of the ill מכיל  therefore אקום  I shall arise אמר  says מריא  Lord JEHOVAH ואעבד  and I shall work פורקנא  salvation גליאית  openly


Psa 12:5 ABP ένεκεν  Because of της  the ταλαιπωρίας  misery των  of the πτωχών  poor, και  and του  the στεναγμόυ  moaning των  of the πενήτων  needy, νυν  now αναστήσομαι  I will arise, λέγει  says κύριος  the LORD, θήσομαι  I will establish εν  by σωτηρίω  deliverance, παρρησιάσομαι  I will speak openly εν  by αυτώ  him.


6315

Original: פּוּח


Transliteration: pûach


Phonetic: poo'akh


BDB Definition:


to breathe, blow

(Qal) to breathe

(Hiphil)

to cause to exhale or breathe

to puff, snort

to excite, inflame

to puff, pant for it

to breathe out, utter

to blow, blast

Origin: a primitive root


TWOT entry: 1741


Part(s) of speech: Verb


Strong's Definition: A primitive root; to puff, that is, blow with the breath or air; hence to fan (as a breeze), to utter, to kindle (a fire), to scoff: - blow (upon), break, puff, bring into a snare, speak, utter.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

153 in Gematria

 Here's a rewritten and tightened version of the blog post draft I gave you earlier. I've kept all the key layers intact but woven in גדי (the young goat/kid = 17) prominently—pairing it beautifully with עגלים (calves/circles = 153) as the two bracketing springs in Ezekiel's vision. This makes the symmetry even clearer and stronger.The Hidden Geometry of 153: Fish, Sons of God, and Two Young AnimalsJohn 21 tells of a night of empty nets turned into an overwhelming catch: exactly 153 large fish, hauled in on the right side, the net miraculously unbroken.Why 153? For centuries this number has intrigued readers. It is no random detail. Layer by layer, Scripture reveals a stunning web of mathematics, gematria, and wordplay—all pointing to resurrection, cleansing, and the great end-time harvest of souls.1. 153 = The 17th Triangular Number153 is the sum of every integer from 1 to 17:1 + 2 + … + 17 = 153This makes it a perfect triangular number—one that forms an equilateral triang...

Fallen angel names

 Here are the 20 chief fallen angels (Watchers) from 1 Enoch 6:7–8, written in modern Hebrew script with English pronunciation (approximate, based on scholarly consensus).# Hebrew Name English Pronunciation Meaning (if known) 1 שְׁמִיחֲזָה ShemiHAza “My name has seen” 2 עֲרַקְיָאל AraKYAl “Earth of God” 3 רָמָאֵל RaMAel “Thunder of God” 4 כּוֹכָבְאֵל KoKAvel “Star of God” 5 תַּמְיֵאל TamYEl “Perfection of God” 6 רָמִיאֵל RaMIel “Mercy of God” 7 דָּנֵאל DaNEl “God has judged” 8 זְקִיאֵל ZeKIel “God strengthens” 9 בַּרְקְיָאל BarKYAl “Lightning of God” 10 עֲשָׂאֵל ASAel “Made of God” 11 חַרְמָנִי HarMAni “Warrior” 12 בַּתְרְאֵל BatREl “Rain of God” 13 עֲנָנָאֵל AnaNAel “Cloud of God” 14 זַקְיָאֵל ZakYAel “Purity of God” 15 שַׁמְשִׁיאֵל ShamSHIel “Sun of God” 16 שְׂטָנָאֵל SaTAnel “Adversary of God” 17 תּוּרְיָאל TurYAl “Mountain of God” 18 יוֹמְיָאֵל YoMYAel “Day of God” 19 יְהַדְיָאֵל YeHADyael “Unity of God” 20 אֲרָמָרוֹס AraMAros “Cursed one” Notes:Leader: שְׁמִיחֲזָה (Shemihaza) ...

Old earth v young earth? Wrong question!

Old earth Verses  Young earth ### *Genesis 1: Restoration, Not Stopwatch*   *Young Earth vs Old Earth — What Scripture Actually Says* I’ve been told Genesis 1 settles the age of the earth. I’ve been told it proves “young earth” or proves “old earth.” After looking hard at the Hebrew, I’m convinced we’re asking the wrong question. *Genesis 1 isn’t a stopwatch. It’s a restoration record.* And if we miss that, we miss the point. #### *1. What we _can’t_ prove from Scripture* *Scripture doesn’t date dirt.* _Job 38:4_ *“Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth?”* I wasn’t there. Neither were you. No verse says “the earth is 6,000 years old.” No verse says “the earth is 4.6 billion years old.”   *What Scripture _does_ date is man.* Genealogies from Adam put him ∼4,000 BC. _Luke 3:38_ *“Adam, which was the son of God.”* But Adam is not dirt. _Genesis 2:7_ *“the LORD God formed man of the dust.”* The dust was there first. *So “young earth vs old earth” i...