Skip to main content

Victory over death

O DEATH, I WILL BE YOUR VICTORY Hos 13:14 KJV I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes. Hos 13:14 TS2009 “From the power of She’ol I ransom them, from death I redeem them. Where is your plague, O Death? Where is your destruction, O She’ol? Repentance is hidden from My eyes. Hos 13:14 Wycliffe-Modern I shall deliver them from the hand of death, and I shall again-buy them from death. Thou death, I shall be thy death; thou hell, I shall be thy morsel. Comfort is hid from mine eyes, Here is translation from LXX Hos 13:14 WMTH-ME I will ransom them from the power of Sheol. I will redeem them from death. Death, where is your victory? Sheol, where is your sting? "Compassion will be hidden from my eyes. Lamsa translates Aramaic Peshitta similarly Hos 13:14 LBP (ES) I will save them from the power of Sheol; I will deliver them from death, O death, where is your victory? O Sheol, where is your sting? Consolation is hidden from my eyes. We are here because some have seen אהי Ehiy in this context for אהיה I AM AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE. As in Ex 3:14. However, אהי can simply be for “WHERE “. Death, I WILL BE your plague/sting Grave, I WILL BE your destruction/victory Let's consider Paul: 1Co 15:54-55 KJV 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? To unravel this verse we must understand 2 more words: Dabar: to follow one after another, like a swarm, and like a word, sentence, book, etc. Bees swarm, and can bring Pestilence. Yet one bee can:STING We would not know dabar could be taken this way, without these ancient witnesses. LXX and Peshitta. Qatab: shows no semblance to victory. The key is the letters: Quwph: is q picture of the sun's Circuit, sunrise to sunset. Teyt: is to enclose, fence in Beyth: as house, takes on meaning of enclosed spaces. Now qatan Means to make small, lessen, etc, diminish. So qatab is to diminish the sun, enclose the sun within the womb of night. Yet qatab is also to see the sun come forth from the womb of night into victory. As a baby coming forth from the womb, as a spirit coming forth from sheol. And the body coming forth from the grave. And death having no hold. Yes, this work is of THE GREAT I AM AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE: EVEN YAH Yeshua

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hinder not the fruit/allow exception clause

 In the beginning Yah commanded mankind to be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. Gen 1:28  This command was never rescended, and remains in force unto this very day. In fact Yah protects this law by making the conjugal relationship of man and wife mandatory: Exo 21:10 KJV If he take him another wife ; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish. H5772 Original:  עונה Transliteration:  ‛ônâh Phonetic:  o-naw' BDB Definition : cohabitation, conjugal rights Origin: from an unused root apparently meaning to dwell together TWOT entry: TWOT - 1650a Part(s) of speech: Noun Feminine Strong's Definition : From an unused root apparently meaning to  dwell  together; (sexual)  cohabitation: -  duty of marriage. It is a sad fact, that today a brother is given less rights in the assembly, then a woman of ancient times, causing to many to fall away.   This command also sets the foundation for the exception clause found in Matthew: Mat 5:32 RNKJV Bu

Branch or rising sun?

  Zech 3:8 My Servant the Branch/My Servant the Rising Sun Zec 3:8 KJV Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH. Zec 3:8 LBP (ES) Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, you and your fellows who stand before you; for you are marvelous men: Behold, I will bring forth the rising of the sun upon my servant. Or: my servant the rising sun To understand how ancient Jews understood the phrase "my servant the branch", as "my servant the rising sun", one must make a close inspection of related Hebrew words to get the clear picture: Samach means joy, from the picture of the sun shining upon the garden, and the rain falling upon the garden, and watching the flowers come to life and grow. zamach means joy from the picture of cutting off one of these flowers and sharing it with others. However, taking a sickle to the garden implies the pruning process.  A proces

I AM AND WILL BE

I AM AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE WITH YOU Jos 1:5 TS2009 PART B … As I was with Mosheh, so I am (and WILL CONTINUE TO BE) with you. I do not fail (loosen/release/relax/be slack) you nor forsake you. JOSHUA 1:5 PART B כַּֽאֲשֶׁ֨ר ka·'a·Sher I as הָיִ֤יתִי ha·Yi·ti have been עִם־ 'im- with מֹשֶׁה֙ mo·Sheh as I was with Moses אֶהְיֶ֣ה 'eh·Yeh I AM AND WILL BE עִמָּ֔ךְ 'im·Mach, with you לֹ֥א lo NoT אַרְפְּךָ֖ 'ar·pe·Cha [so] I will be with thee I will not fail וְלֹ֥א ve·Lo No אֶעֶזְבֶֽךָּ׃ 'e·'ez·Ve·ka. thee nor forsake Heb 13:5 Murdock … For the Lord himself hath said, I will never leave thee, nor slacken the hand towards thee. Heb 13:5 AEINT לא~S10878~~not הוא~S5086~~has רחם~S19813~~loved כספא~S10409~~money רעינכון~S20205~~your~mind אלא~S892~~but נספק~S14738~~let~suffice לכון~S10849~~for~you מדם~S11414~~whatever דאית~S732~~is לכון~S10849~~to~you הו~S5005~~He גיר~S3714~~for מריא~S12407~~The~Lord Yah aאמר~S1242~~has~said דלא~S10863~~n